Location, Location, Location!
TOOWONG | TARINGA | INDOOROOPILLY | ST LUCIA | AUCHENFLOWER | MILTON | BARDON | CHAPEL HILL | KENMORE | FIG TREE POCKET
Based in Toowong, I service the western pocket of Brisbane. Whether houses, units, apartments or everything in-between, I professionally negotiate the highest possible price with the best possible conditions that suit your needs.
I will ensure that your property will gain maximum exposure in the market place, through the use of my enormous database and placement with all the major Internet Real Estate companies. I will guide you through the whole sale process for a smooth and positive experience.
Please give me a
Jay Property Toowong. Toowong is an inner suburb of Brisbane, Australia, which is 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) west of the Brisbane CBD. At the centre of Toowong is a commercial precinct including Toowong Village and several office buildings. The remainder of the suburb is predominantly residential with a mix of medium density dwellings and detached houses.Go To Map
- Parks: Mount Coot-Tha Entrance, Anzac Park and Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
- Transport: Bus Station, Train Station, City Cat, Bike Lanes.
- Entertainment: Bars, Restaurants, Cafes, Nightlife, Shopping.
- Features: Toowong Village Shopping, Close to Brisbane City and Southbank.
Jay Property Taringa. Taringa is a suburb of Brisbane, Australia 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) south-west of the Brisbane CBD. Taringa is mostly residential, except for a small number of commercial buildings mostly clustered along Moggill Road. It is a popular neighbourhood among the students of the University of Queensland and the Queensland University of Technology because of its proximity to the universities and to Brisbane city.Go To Map
- Education QUT & UQ Universities.
- Transport: Train Station, Buses, Bike Lanes.
- Demographic: Predominantly residential.
- Geography: Close to Brisbane City & Southbank Precinct.
Jay Property Indooroopilly. Indooroopilly is a suburb of Brisbane, Australia 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) west of the Brisbane central business district. Connecting Toowong and the city via Coronation Drive (inbound), and Chapel Hill and Kenmore (outbound). Major Shopping mall and specialised retail outlets.Go To Map
- Recreation: Café and Restaurant Precinct, Cinema Complex, Football & Golf Clubs.
- Transport: Bus Interchange, Train Station, City Cat, Bike Lanes.
- Shopping: Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is a major regional and is the largest in the western suburbs of Brisbane.
- Geography: The suburb is designated as a regional activity centre.
Jay Property St Lucia. St Lucia is an exclusive inner suburb of Brisbane, Australia 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) southwest of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb sits on a peninsula, bordered on all three sides by the Brisbane River, and is home to some of Brisbane's finest homes. The suburb is dominated by the main campus of the University of Queensland.Go To Map
St Lucia Features:
- Attractions: University of Queensland.
- Transport: Bus Interchange, City Cat, Bike Lanes.
- Geography: St Lucia is generally regarded as one of the most affluent suburbs in Brisbane
- St Lucia Golf Links: The golf course is one of Brisbane's oldest and has hosted several Queensland Open and PGA tournaments
Jay Property Auchenflower. Auchenflower is an inner suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is located 2.5 kilometres (1.6 mi) west of the Brisbane CBD bordering the Brisbane River. The area was formerly populated by rural estates, one of which was named 'Auchenflower' by Thomas McIlwraith circa 1880.Go To Map
- Facilities: The Wesley Hospital , Close to city center, Suncorp Stadium and Mount Coot-Tha.
- Transport: Auchenflower Railway Station, Bus Interchange, Bike Lanes.
- Bicycle: the Bicentennial Bikeway runs along the Brisbane River allowing access to the Brisbane CBD through to Toowong.
Jay Property Chapel Hill. Chapel Hill is a suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia which is located 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) south-west of the Brisbane CBD. Chapel Hill has a large amount of bushland in and around the suburb including Mount Coot-tha.Go To Map
Chapel Hill Features:
- Attractions: Mount Coot-tha, Bushland walks & bike trails, parks including a waterfall.
- Transport: Bus Interchange, Bike Lanes, Western Freeway
- Geography: 2 small shopping centres, church & state school.
- Mount Coot-tha: Mount Coot-tha is a bushland tourist destination including the Brisbane Botanic Gardens & Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium,
Jay Lesquillier your experienced local trusted real estate professional.
I have over 17 years experience in real estate. Having purchased and lived in Toowong for many years, I am well and truly a western suburb local. I'm an award winning professional, who strives to achieve and is able to step up when many others fail to deliver.
My underlying philosophy for success is simple:
Total dedication to my clients, honesty and accountability.
The many wonderful references from happy sellers are absolute proof that my work ethics
are beyond reproach. I invite you to try first hand what I can do for you!
Jay Lesquillier on Domain.com.au
Jay Lesquillier on Realestate.com.au
Click here to call Jay Lesquillier0412 028 635
Why Jay Lesquillier?
Fully Licensed Office of Fair Trading License.
17 Years Experience
Marketing, promotion and selling homes.
Million Dollar Sales, high achiever.
Honest and reliable advice.
Value For Money
Sold quickly at the right price.
Buyers & Sellers
People ready to go.
No hidden agenda or costs.